We aim to meet your needs with efficiency, effectiveness, fairness and courtesy:
- Providing a friendly service, showing respect and sensitivity
- Treating you fairly - demonstrating our commitment to equality and diversity
- Recognising and responding to your particular needs
- Dealing with your requests and enquiries accurately, promptly and efficiently
- Respecting your confidentiality
- Offering an explanation if we can’t answer your request /enquiry
- Making effective use of IT and web services
- Establishing service standards and monitoring our performance
- Continuing to develop our teams’ expertise and skills
- Welcoming your feedback
Privacy & Safety
Fanverse London is completely committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. Therefore we will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you.
Your Consent is important to us too. Therefore we will never sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or any other personal information to any third party without your consent.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from our store (thank you!) we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail if you opt-in to receive email marketing communications from us. You can opt-out at any time.
We may record statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made for improvement purposes. This is to help it improve the services to our customers and ultimately provide the most appropriate products.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you in order to fulfill necessary anti-fraud checks. This information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm identity for security purposes.
Third party websites
Our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any liability for these policies.
Fanverse London is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998. for any further queries or comments please contact us using our contact form.
- Credit / Debit Cards